The Civik – Interior Spiral Stairway
The Civik is a contemporary indoor spiral staircase kit designed in Italy. It offers sturdy steel treads and clean lines without unsightly bolts or welds.
The complete spiral stair kit comes in one box with landing, railings, balusters, and treads. Written instructions and a DVD demonstrating assembly are included. Tools required for assembly include, but are not limited to drills, hacksaw, screwdrivers, and wrenches.
The Civik indoor spiral stairway fits into a square or round opening 2″ larger than the stair diameter. The Civik may be installed in either clockwise or counterclockwise directions. The treads are made of solid 12 gauge steel and covered with white polyester resins. Rubber anti-skid pads are also provided for safety. The staircase handrails are made of a flexible metal core and coated with black integral polyurethane similar to automobile dashboard material 1 3/4″ in diameter. Our handrails are not hollow moplen plastic.
Civik indoor spiral Stairway – Photo Gallery
* click picture to enlarge – use arrows >> to scroll *
The height of the spiral staircase is adjustable from 8′ 3″ to 10′. The staircase kits are available in three different diameters: 3′ 11″, 4′ 7″, 5′ 3″. The tread lengths for the three diameters are; 20 1/4″, 24 1/2″, 28 1/2″. Additional ‘add riser kits’ can increase to floor to floor dimension as the customer requires.
The kit comes with twelve steps and one landing and in colours white, black and grey. The kit can be mounted in wood or concrete.
Available Across Canada
Stairkit Type: Spiral Staircase
Price: $2,900 – $3,500
Assembly Instructions: View Civik Install Guide (pdf)
Configuration: Not Available
FAQ’s for Civik:
- What diameter must the ceiling opening have for the staircases?At least 5 cm. more then the diameter of the chosen staircase for a comfortable handrail handling.
- Can one assemble 2 KITS one on the top of each other?Yes. As before, you need to know if the ceiling opening is rounded or square. If the ceiling opening is square, two staircases, one on the top of each other, must keep the outgoing of the landing on the same side remembering the following instructions:
Civik Diameter 120 cm Diameter 140 cm Diameter 160 cm 1st flight KIT Civik KIT Civik KIT Civik 2nd flight KIT CIVIK without a tread height from 252 to 282 cm KIT CIVIK height from 273 to 305 cm KIT CIVIK height from 273 to 305 cm
- How do you fix the staircase to the floor?The staircase must always be fixed in concrete. Otherwise our parts B13 will be too short, you will need to buy some longer ones.
- Which are the clear widths?For 120 diameter staircase, the clear width is 48. For 140 diameter staircase, the clear width is 58. For 160 diameter staircase, the clear width is 68.
- What is the diameter of the Civik centre pole?10,2 cm for the all three diameters.
- What are the Civik landing dimensions?Landing dimensions correspond to the following dimensions:
- How big must the landing base plate be?24 cm (including the plate cover) for the three diameters.